Today, when students say, “I like to learn writing” what do they actually mean?
There are many areas of writing that are important to know about. Which of the many fundamentals of writing do students like to learn? In some instances depending on the level of learning needs, or current level of schooling of the student in need of writing lessons – a coach or tutor can easily determine where to begin when the student identifies where the deficiencies in writing are.
When you learn the technicalities of writing effectively, the following are basic areas to pay attention with.
1. Legible writing illustrations when done manually by hand
2. Readability with style, context and passionate illustrations when done electronically
3. Subject matter
4. Number and tense agreement
5. Action words and descriptions
6. Use of words or vocabulary
7. Time and location
8. Effective usage of the Other parts of Speech of the language
9. Cultural implications of thoughts
As the learner advanced to more specific areas of writing, depending on where this language form will be needed, there are lessons that can be learned. Experienced professionals in many areas of this type of language forms and types of its use can easily be used as resource.
Twelve Modular Sessions of two hours each
Intensive Program Participation
Continuing Progress Proficiency Evaluation
Competency Demonstration + COC
Terms and Fee Schedule:
1. Tuition Fees are pre-paid
2. 2:12 Intensive and interactive Sessions
3. Customized class topics based on learner’s assessed proficiency
4. Coaching class type: 1 on 1, dyad, or clusters of 3, max of 10 per class
5. Learner’s Centered: Whole Language Approach and Results-oriented Methodologies
6. Cancellation: 48 hours’ Notice
After completing this class you must have: – gained an intermediate to advanced proficiency in Conversational English for Business or Personal Use
– acquired handy techniques in speaking fluently with anyone without hesitation and fear
– assimilated the competency demonstrating communication skills, with correct use of grammatical functions in both conversational, speaking and writing, including culture and social implications of the English language within business or personal settings.
American Coach Background:
Over 18 years of experience in teaching English Language Courses (basic to advanced curricula) among college students, adults and young adults, ESL/ESOL students from many countries like Vietnam, Japan, S. Korea, the Philippines, China, Mexico, France and other non-English speaking countries. Career professional in both private and public environments. Have worked with clients in over 40 countries. Students acquired better opportunities in career and living after speaking English fluently.
Coached, trained and tutored business professionals whose mother tongue is not English. These include multinational executives, employees and their family members. Demonstrated English proficiency was helpful in the performance of their duties and responsibilities within an English speaking country.
For more details and information, please call +1 650 241 3207 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid being auto-deleted:
When you email us with your inquiries, please avoid going to a ‘Spam box and be auto-deleted’. We suggest that please provide the following information, then our Coach will give you a call or reply to your inquiry.
3. Email Address:
4. Zip Code:
We like to hear from you or from your friends who may be interested to participate in any of the programs that we conduct.