Interesting Updates for Everyone: MyInfluencersCircle
“Today the total mass of ice on the planet is continuing to decline as global warming increases the melting. Sea level is rising in response.” By Dr. John J. Hidore February 23, 2018—-Planet Earth was formed from cosmic debris approximately 4.5 billion years ago. For almost its entire history the planet has been warmer than […] […]
via Cats and Birds Are Great Friends, Indeed!
“Researchers at John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health found that average protein and calorie retention across nine types of farmed fish and shrimp are lower than chickens and similar to pig and cattle production. They estimate that 19 percent of protein and 10 percent of calories in feed for aquatic species are ultimately made […] […]
The soaring cost of bouquets particularly roses is the joy of today’s celebration, notwithstanding with the Champagne and steak dinners and many other activities. Regardless of what you will do after work or after your endeavors, have fun and enjoy. Wishing everyone with the best of Valentine’s Day!
Best results are achieved in regards to quality taste, flavours and experience when cooking with authentic condiments for specific cuisines. This ‘All Time Favorite’ was re-created in Scotland after finding a quality fresh produce grocer tucked in a corner of Kelso, Scotland – indeed a great find! via Authentic Food: ‘Chicken Tikka and Cauliflower Bhaji’ — […]
Home-cooking is one of our passion; this allows us to explore international dimensions that make our palate enjoy the results of the cuisine’s depth, science, uniqueness, cultural background and creativity. We are innovative in using available or equivalent products and materials when preparing something that we produced in different locations. Or when testing a new […] […]
Unqiue Ideas & Resources
While you were away, check what you have missed
- Eating Healthy & Adventures with foods — Scotland&Me
- People Are the Best Assets of Any Economy …
- Typing Vs. Handwriting: Which Is Better For Your Memory?
- Invest in Eating Healthy Foods: Celery is Very Healthy …
- Mismanagement And Incompetence, Indeed!
- Scotland&Me is a great WordPress Site
- Monastic Cathedral in 995: An Adventure in the City of Durham, England — Scotland&Me
- “Meow! Emotions Are Integrated Parts of Conversations” – Says Lord Toby — Scotland&Me
- Featuring Impressive Lord Toby’s Conversation
- Indeed! Lord Toby