Is any of the following illustrated my inabilities, deficiencies or frustrations today or may be in the past?
- I have poor verbal and written communication skills
- Inability to articulate myself to my peers at work and outside work because I do not speak the English language well
- I am a Team Leader but has issues in communicating verbally and effectively with my team members
- I cannot advanced myself in my career as I felt my communication skills are not proficient
- I lack leadership skills and wanted to accomplish more results
- I always find myself below par when engaged in conversational topics with friends
- I have been to numerous interviews but cannot land the job due to my communication skills and conversational inabilities
- When explaining something to others I was always searching for the right words or phrases
- Speaking in front of others is always been my problem, I always read my powerpoint line by line when I present and cannot articulate additional information that were not listed in the presentation
- At numerous occasions, I’ve been tasked to relate with Excel Spreadsheets but don’t have any knowledge of using it
- I went to school and learned English but I cannot express myself conversationally like other English speakers, however I can write my ideas well
- I have been living in the United States for few years but still cannot speak English well, I have also attended many ESL classes at various centers
- I am new in the area and working for a technology company, however my English is very limited
What can you do?
To remedy those challenges, learn the real Conversational English Competency through the help of an experienced Coach in Communication, Linguistics, Business and Leadership. This type of Coach integrates the whole self of the learner’s backgrounds, difficulties and future endeavors for success.
We like to hear your experiences and thoughts. Please share them to us and we always appreciate your inputs. Thank you.