During Celebrations take advantage to practice and learn new language words and their usage!
Whenever possible and convenient, another way to practice your second language is by engaging conversations with people around you. Take time off from your busy schedule and meet with family and friends, then converse with them in your second language, like English.
Please find below some tips that will help you gather new learnings:
1. Find an opportunity of practicing your English speaking, start from greeting someone with new phrases and gambits
2. Do not to speak in your Mother tongue so that you can gain more practice
3. When speaking with friends, take note of new words and their distinct way of saying words and phrases
4. Ask for meanings of new words or phrases that you will hear. Someone will be happy to share you what they meant
5. Pay attention on the social implications and usage of phrases and words. Do not assume that the way it was used in your gathering has the same way of usage in another situation. Try to understand the setting, who is speaking, and what they are talking about. In that way, you will know how to use it afterwards
6. Always look for an extended meaning of words and phrases as you are learning, in order for you to increase your knowledge and proficiency in using them correctly.
Please enjoy the moments. Whenever possible, please share us your experiences. We will enjoy hearing from you. You can always email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have friends who would like to learn Conversational English or other living skills (shown in the graph above) for career advancement and better opportunities. Share them our website link “Our 2013 Classes that are available”
We are in your neighborhood, so you can just choose the location
that is most convenient from your location.For more information and inquiries, you can call us directly at : +1 (650) 241-3207 and our Coach will be happy to speak with you and will answer your questions.