When engaged in conversations, there are times that we feel lost of ideas, or we don’t know to make it lively. Sometimes, we feel nervous about the person we are speaking with because of your impression about them. Or you feel uncomfortable because of the situation you are in.
There are reasons whey there is a feeling of uncertainty during conversations. And only yourself knows these reasons. Until you will embrace the action of unlocking your potentials of becoming competent, being articulate and illustrate confidence. Then you will not change your ways and you will never become better.
The following tips help you to develop that ability of someone who is Articulate.
Five tips in creating competence, confidence and being articulate; when you are sharing information with another individual or among friends and colleagues.
1. having a broad knowledge about numerous or specific topics when sharing your ideas
2. having the expressive ability to demonstrate your emotions and feelings with professionalism
3. having the proficiency in speaking English well by using correct expressions and words
4. having adequate vocabulary, phrases, and idiomatic expressions that will create wittiness and intellectualization of your conversations
5. having the ability to incorporate sensitivity to cultural influencers of people you are speaking with
Do you have issues or problems in demonstrating confidence? Share with us and perhaps we can define ways to help you develop your confidence, become competent and articulate.
As always your comments will be appreciated.