Interesting Updates for Everyone: IdeasN
I loved it when the cat will play!!! He looks cute, innocent and mischievous at the same time … Lord Toby will always be handsome as ever regardless of what the does … And his conversations page is adorable … visit if you have not been there “Conversation Page of Lord Toby” – conversations-with-lord-toby Click on […]
via Gardening Is Both Creativity and Sustaining Great Health with Leisure
via Spring Flowers Are Out: Daffodils, Crocus, Hyacinths, et al — Scotland&Me
This is a great page!!! you click on the image below to see their ‘adventures with international foods’ … more power to Scotlandandme2by.wordpress.com Our page about ‘foodie’ is now live. You can now browse the page “Eating Healthy: Food Adventures”and then let us know which one will be your favorite or of any interest… As […]
This article caught my attention because it reflects my philosophy about how people should be treated and invested upon. To quote; People are the first ingredient of a successful economy so investing in education is investing in our future economic success. Which is why ensuring our young people are equipped to deal with whatever […]
I agree with this 1000 percent. I may be old-fashioned but learning while doing is something that cannot be forgotten. Be real, be unique and be a ‘learned individual’ not a tech-driven robot of conveniences. via Typing Vs. Handwriting: Which Is Better For Your Memory?
Unqiue Ideas & Resources
While you were away, check what you have missed
- When the Cat Will Play – “Oh no! Got busted here” – says Lord Toby — Scotland&Me
- “Sustaining Great Health with Leisure”, Indeed
- Spring is always a great season to enjoy
- Eating Healthy & Adventures with foods — Scotland&Me
- People Are the Best Assets of Any Economy …
- Typing Vs. Handwriting: Which Is Better For Your Memory?
- Invest in Eating Healthy Foods: Celery is Very Healthy …
- Mismanagement And Incompetence, Indeed!
- Scotland&Me is a great WordPress Site
- Monastic Cathedral in 995: An Adventure in the City of Durham, England — Scotland&Me